Carbon dating false assumptions
Possible culprits could be huge releases of methane from the ocean, gigantic continent-sized burning of trees, or lots of volcanic eruptions.] [Analysis of two ancient trees found a surge in carbon-14 -- a carbon isotope that derives from cosmic radiation -- which occurred just in AD 774 and AD 775, the team report in the journal Nature on Sunday.] . Major X-Class Solar Flares Unleashed by Sun (Photos) | [The story begins, in a sense, in classrooms around the world, where students are taught that the rate of decay of a specific radioactive material is a constant. Their findings strengthened the argument that the strange swings in decay rates were caused by neutrinos from the sun. And unless you can trace genealogy created patterns in fingerprints, iris recognition, or some other form of biometric identification, you certainly cannot with confidence, trace back with any degree of certainty, unique DNA profiling, which ever so minutely changes from one person to another, over all generations of time.
This concept is relied upon, for example, when anthropologists use carbon-14 to date ancient artifacts . The swings seemed to be in synch with the Earth's elliptical orbit, with the decay rates oscillating as the Earth came closer to the sun (where it would be exposed to more neutrinos) and then moving away.] [Ice Cube is a particle detector at the South Pole that records the interactions of a nearly massless sub-atomic particle called the neutrino. This is of course my own personal opinion on the matter, (speaking as an expert genealogical research specialist), as fortified by my own experience of seeing enthusiastic DNA potential "matches" that are in professional research, directly contradicted by written record sources.
This method is derived from anthropological science and although of some use, has a margin of error that reduces its usefulness in individual family history studies." - DNA Testing Guide for Genealogy, Adoption Search, and Paternity - GEDmatch provides DNA and genealogical analysis tools for amateur and professional researchers and genealogists.
- GEDmatch | Ars Technica "No court order was needed to access that sites large database of genetic blueprints." - Digital commons for the global health community.
- Mountain of Names (Genealogy) - Spiritual Matter | Book of Mormon Research "Spirit is a substance; that it is material, but that it is more pure, elastic and refined matter than the body; that it existed before the body, can exist in the body; and will exist separate from the body, when the body will be mouldering in the dust; and will in the resurrection, be again united with it.
( Notable scholars from genetics, philosophy, medicine, law, religious studies, sociology, cultural anthropology and history; as well as scholars whose work is intimately tied to questions of race and ethnicity, such as those working in African-American Studies, Jewish Studies, and Native American Studies.
- Catalogue of Global Activities - Family History Tools Family history tools currently available for documenting family health history information; updated periodically. The two electrons in that shell shoot off, leaving empty space in their wake; the atom is hollow. 2014] - Pub Med - NCBI [Naturally occurring radioactivity muddles DNA - Natural radioactivity within DNA can alter chemical compounds, providing a new pathway for genetic mutations.] I think DNA research applications for genealogical research are directly related and equivalent to fingerprinting.
- Personal Genome Project can establish a complete sequence and analysis of the , while treating as meaningless, the very concept of real attachment to one's own personal family ancestry, as well as true faith in mankind's biblical heritage.
Electronic collection of documents, links, audio, and video files, relies on contributions from the community in topic areas such as newborn screening, family health history, genetic testing, reimbursement, research, drug development, community engagement, and organizational development., the words of Jesus Christ say: "And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all." Human populations, from the early families of Noah, after the world wide division of the earth, were comparatively small, isolated groups, geographically independent from each other over many hundreds of years, subsequently brought together by colonization migrations.
Jesus Christ said: "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? " DNA has no value beyond the validation of real human relationships.
* Chronology of State Medicine (pdf) Public health, welfare and related services in Britain, 1066 - 1999.